Re: AC_OBJEXT revisited

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: AC_OBJEXT revisited
Date: 20 Dec 2000 14:55:25 +0100

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

>>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
Lars> BTW, in the EXEEXT test, you need to separate the ls into three
Lars> ls-commands, because `ls conftest.exe conftest' will swap the
Lars> results as you saw from Ralf's example.

Akim> May I ask you to adjust CVS Autoconf?  You know better than me
Akim> what's needed, and you can check it works.  Thanks!

Lars, sorry to insist, but I'm going to leave from Friday till mid
January (two week vacations in New York...), and therefore I'd like to
have 2.49c ``released'' tomorrow or Friday.  Thanks!