RE: macro database -- c++ macros

From: Bernard Dautrevaux
Subject: RE: macro database -- c++ macros
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 19:23:12 +0100

Hi,

        There's quite a lot of those at
http://research.cys.de/autoconf-archive/, although I think I remember this
is in the process to move to another location (you should search the mailing
list archive for the current location though, as I don't remember the
correct one, but today the address above still respond...

> Thanks in advance,

You're welcome,

        Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux