Re: OBJEXT and latest CVS autoconf?

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: OBJEXT and latest CVS autoconf?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:51:23 -0500

If this thread had to do about the report I sent in where I was getting
strange collisions when building outside of the srcdir, I have been
unable to repeat the problem.

I recall sending an email saying that the problem was probably related
to an environmen change and some build scripts we use locally.

I believe this to be the case - the problem was most likely due to a
temporary local change and some local build wrapper scripts.

Harlan