Re: Snapshot 2.49c

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Snapshot 2.49c
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:52:46 +0100

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 08:08:31PM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote:
: >>>>> "Lars" == Lars J Aas <address@hidden> writes:
:
: Lars> On Wed, Jan 17, 2001 at 10:15:49AM +0100, Akim Demaille wrote: :
: Lars> Anyone seeing a show stopper?  Let's go for a snapshot today.
:
: Lars> We're soon a week behind schedule.  Hurry up guys!  ;-) How
: Lars> about this wednesday, making it an odd week?
:
: `odd = bizarre'?  Is it that surprising that we finally snapshot ;)

I was refering to odd vs even, but your interpretation is perhaps better.
If we snapshot on wednesday, it's an "even" week after the original date,
but one is really an odd number, not even. :)

  Lars J
--
Innovation is one percent inspiration and ninetynine percent perspiration,
and in my case; twice that...  -- Norville Barnes, `The Hudsucker Proxy'