M4 parser support in Source-Navigator 5.0.

From: Mo DeJong
Subject: M4 parser support in Source-Navigator 5.0.
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:03:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.

I just thought I might drop folks a quick note
about Source-Navigator 5.0, and the autoconf
parser I recently added. In case you have
not heard of it, Source-Navigator is the
GPLed IDE project here at Red Hat. There
is a hidden feature that lets one open
configure.in and m4 files in the IDE
and deal with symbols (like m4 macros)
like any other supported langauge.

You can grab the source code here:

ftp://ftp.freesoftware.com/pub/sourceware/sourcenav/releases/SN50-010322-source.tar.gz

I would really suggest that folks compile
from source, there are binaries but only
Windows or Solaris folks should need them.

This posting explains how to enable autoconf
support. It will be enabled by default in
later versions, but the parser is by no
means perfect so it is currently disabled
by default.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/sourcenav/2001-q2/msg00008.html

enjoy
Mo DeJong