Re: 2 DJGPP-specific files: in distro or only in DJGPP package

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: 2 DJGPP-specific files: in distro or only in DJGPP package
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:09:53 +0200

On Mon, Apr 16, 2001 at 05:03:43PM +0200, Tim Van Holder wrote:
: I'd like to add a djgpp subdirectory containing 2 files: a
: README for the DJGPP port, and a config.site for use on
: systems running DJGPP.

What do you describe in the README that is specific for DJGPP?

: Other files may be added later.
: Is it allowed to add these to the official tree, so they end
: up in the release tarballs, or should these only be part of
: the DJGPP package?

I'm against having separate distributions for separate ports, so I'd
prefer it if the necessary info is integrated with the Autoconf trunk.

  Lars J