Re: Autoconf Logo?

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Autoconf Logo?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:45:04 +0200

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 03:13:51PM +0200, Akim Demaille wrote:
: Lars> Should it be a goat?  I'm thinking of something to stick on the
: Lars> web pages...
:
: Would be great to have one for Libtool, one for Automake and one for
: Autoconf which would compose into a logo for the set.

This set may grow in the future, so the "family logo" must be expandable
too.  Also, libtool already has a logo (I'm not a big fan of it, but its
symbolism is clear enough).

  Lars J