Re: AC_PROG_INSTALL and cross-compilation

From: David Burg
Subject: Re: AC_PROG_INSTALL and cross-compilation
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:01:56 +0200

Hello,

I finally wrote a macro that add host_cpu to the path after /usr/local in
the case the user does not provide a specific prefix. The result sounds more
reasonnable, and the the appropriate -Llibpath directive, it avoid inclusion
by the cross-compiler of build machine libraries (which is wrong). By the
way, is it possible to avoid that the cross-compiler try to use libraries of
the building machine ?

Best regards,

David Burg.