Re: GAFCOM CONCERNS

From: Pavel Roskin
Subject: Re: GAFCOM CONCERNS
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 17:13:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hello!

> This virus crap is getting rather irritating. If you are going to use
> email with Win, get an antivirus program, or disconnect.

Please don't copy your replies to the list.  Nobody here wants except the
original "poster" deserves your criticism.

> Yes, I will unsubscribe, the spam and virus is just too much.

Please don't.  Use the following rules in .procmailrc:

:0:
* ^Subject: *\<(antigen|scanmail)\>
junk-virus

:0 H B:
junk-exe

Works for me.  You can use /dev/null instead if you are 100% sure you
don't want those messages.  You can also use combination of rules if you
don't want to filter out personal e-mails, only the list,

:0:
/dev/null

:0 H B:
/dev/null