Re: mkinstalldirs

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: mkinstalldirs
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 23:02:58 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Akim Demaille <address@hidden>
> Date: 27 Sep 2001 10:41:12 +0200
>
> The master for these files is in Automake.  Would you install that
> please Paul?  Beware the real master is in lib/, not ./.

OK, but automake/lib/mkinstalldirs was older than
autoconf/config/mkinstalldirs, so I propagated autoconf's version first.

The following change was in autoconf but not in automake:

1999-04-10  Ben Elliston  <address@hidden>

        * mkinstalldirs: Add `-m' flag to specify the mode of a newly
        created directory. Add command line usage and `-h', `--help'
        options. Contributed by Jeff Garzik.