Getting man pages installed

From: Helder Correia
Subject: Getting man pages installed
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:04:54 +0000

Hello

I have a Makefile.am with the following lines:

man1_MANS = foo.1
EXTRA_DIST = $(man1_MANS)

I used to get foo.1 installed in the correct path (when I used autoconf 2.52
and automake 1.5). But now I installed RedHat 7.2 And it comes with autoconf
2.13 and automake 1.4p4. Well, the man page stopped being installed when I
"make install" the package. Could this be because of the the different
versions? (yes, I've regenerated all the scripts)