autoconf: _m4_divert_diversion

From: Joe Foxton
Subject: autoconf: _m4_divert_diversion
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:04:44 +1100 (EST)

I'm trying to build the PHP source on Cygwin with an extension.

Heres the end of the output I get when I run buildconf.

rebuilding configure
./aclocal.m4:814: error: m4_defn: undefined: _m4_divert_diversion
./aclocal.m4:360: PHP_SUBST is expanded from...
./aclocal.m4:814: the top level
rebuilding main/php_config.h.in
autoheader: error: shell error while sourcing /tmp/ah976/traces.sh

I'm an absolute amateur in all things automake/autoconf.
I've been told to try downgrading to autoconf 2.50 (which didn't make a
lick of difference), and I am running automake 1.5.

Joe Foxton.