how to prefix definitions in config.h

From: Clinton Roy
Subject: how to prefix definitions in config.h
Date: 19 Feb 2002 15:17:18 +1000

Hello all, I'm trying to mangle a config.h for a shared library, we'd
like all the definitions in it to have the same prefix.

I've tried using AC_CREATE_PREFIX_CONFIG_H from
http://www.gnu.org/software/ac-archive/Miscellaneous/ac_create_prefix_config_h.html

but it doesn't work so well when the input and the output file are the
same.

I've got a simple sed command followed by a mv to do the prefixing
for me, but I'm not sure how to get these commands run after config.h
is created; AC_CONFIG_COMMANDS comes close, but config.status doesn't
always run my commands, this is probably because I am using the wrong
tag, but since I can't use the tag of config.h I'm stuck.

I've also tried AC_CONFIG_HEADERS, but automake complains:
automake requires `AM_CONFIG_HEADER', not `AC_CONFIG_HEADER'

Any help appreciated.

autoconf 2.52
automake 1.5d

--
Clinton Roy

Meetings - ``Try, or no try; there is no do.''