ATTN:THE MD/CEO

From: HAJIA
Subject: ATTN:THE MD/CEO
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 01:26:17 -00

Sincere greetings to you,

I got your contact from our Chamber of Commerce and industries. I therefore
decided to contact you to assist me in the mentioned venture below.

 I am the first wife of General Sanni Abacha, the late Head of State of
Nigeria. When my husband was alive I used to move funds running into millions
of United States Dollars to Brazil and Lebanon. However, on the eve of my
husband's death in June 8, 1998, he gave me the sum of US$27,000,000 in cash to
move to Lebanon as usual, but immediately my husband died I moved the funds to
Abidjan, Cote D' Ivoire through a diplomatic courier service to a bank in
Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

The funds have been in the bank in Abidjan, Cote D' Ivoire since July
1998.Because of the restriction placed on my family by the Nigerian Government,
and considering the facts that the federal Government of  Nigeria has placed
travel embargo  me and my family and moreover, the Government is bent on
freezing any account that is traceable to us, I Simply cannot travel to secure
the funds from the bank in Abidjan, Cote D' Ivoire. What I now need from you
are as follows:

You should laise with my representative, Mr. Frank Alibrah who has departed for
Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire in respect of these transfer of these funds. He has in
his possesion a power of attorney from me and the particulars of a bank
official  to make for the smooth transfer of the funds

You would secure these funds in your country and also help in the investment of
the funds on the completion of the transfer exercise

 You will be entitled to 10% of the total sum involved for your assistance

Please reach Mr. Alibrah on this email address :address@hidden  immediately

 Best regards,

Mrs.Mariam A. Abacha.