GETLOADAVG_LIBS?

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: GETLOADAVG_LIBS?
Date: 06 May 2002 02:15:07 -0400

I'm using the AC_FUNC_GETLOADAVG autoconf macro (autoconf 2.53).

The manual sez:

     [...] and set `GETLOADAVG_LIBS' to any libraries needed to get that
     function.  Also add `GETLOADAVG_LIBS' to `LIBS'.

OK, so I added something like this to Makefile.am (is this right?):

  GETLOADAVG_LIBS = @GETLOADAVG_LIBS@

That was correctly filled in.  But, the second part of this sentence
never came true; GETLOADAVG_LIBS was never added to LIBS.

I can do it myself, but is this a problem with the manual?  A bug in the
code?  Or, a bug in my reading comprehension?

Thanks...

 http://www.gnu.org                      http://www.paulandlesley.org/gmake/