Re: make flavor checks?

From: Ely Levy
Subject: Re: make flavor checks?
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:19:57 +0300 (IDT)

There isn't any,
as autoconf is working hand to hand with automake,
personaly I find it annoying I don't like automake
and I think it would take a very long time till it would produce a small
portable make file.

I guess you can check for the existing of gmake and then try to run it
with the parameters you want and see if the error code is 1.

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel