Re: Latest autoconf breaks ccAudio, ccRTP

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: Latest autoconf breaks ccAudio, ccRTP
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:07:23 -0700 (PDT)

> Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 10:10:32 -0700
> From: Jason Spence <address@hidden>

> http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/ccaudio
>
> I'd recommend you do this:
>
> cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/commoncpp co commoncpp2
> cvs -d :pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/ccaudio co ccaudio
>
> cd commoncpp2 && ./reconfig && ./configure && make && make install
> cd ..
> cd ccaudio && ./reconfig && ./configure && make && make install
>
> The reason for installing Common C++ is that it installs an m4 macro
> for use by ccaudio.  The reconfig process for ccaudio won't work
> without it installed.

Sorry, that procedure doesn't work at all for me here.  I suppose that
it could be because I don't use C++ much, and quite possibly some
C++ gizmo isn't set up right here

Akim's right, though, you gotta quote correctly in your m4 files.  For
example,

AC_DEFUN(OST_CDAUDIO,[

should be

AC_DEFUN([OST_CDAUDIO],[