Mac OS X Autoconf.

From: Roberto Huelga
Subject: Mac OS X Autoconf.
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 16:33:09 +0200

Hello to everybody, I'm a new user of AutoTools and I think that a new wonderful world is rising in front of my eyes, but I don't understand it well enough.

My problem is this, in the Mac World after compile sometimes you have to run the Rez utility, to make your program runnable from the finder. What's the best form to run a post build utility, and of course in function of the OS running the configure Script.

        P.D.: I'm sorry for my bad English. And thank to everybody.