Re: Autoconf, config.in and configure in fileutils 4.1

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Autoconf, config.in and configure in fileutils 4.1
Date: 09 Sep 2002 10:03:01 +0200

    I just try to execute aclocal and autoconf with a proper
    tarball without modification of me.

Before using 2.53 (which, I hope, you didn't install by hand: there is
no reason for you to freeze the M4 files by hand!), check what version
Jim was using by reading the first lines of configure.  Try to use the
same especially if it's > 2.53.