Re: Autoconf 2.54 is released

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Autoconf 2.54 is released
Date: 13 Sep 2002 15:51:04 +0200

>>>>> "Guido" == Guido Draheim <address@hidden> writes:

Guido> The in/out is strongly correlated with the higher inner
Guido> complexity of 2.5x - and there is no "low-profile" for people
Guido> still sitting on bulks of C software which just want to get
Guido> away with an updated C compiler. (It is more severed where
Guido> autoconf'ing was meshed with a build system other than
Guido> automake.) It might be that it is in the complexity that people
Guido> let the autoconf/automake pro's hack on the current generation
Guido> of autoconf/automake themselves, not being of much help with
Guido> finding bugs in the heap. Just a thought, ye know...

I'm sorry, but I sincerely don't understand your point.  What do you
suggest?