Re: Trouble w/ autoheader -> autom4te error

From: Soren A
Subject: Re: Trouble w/ autoheader -> autom4te error
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 18:42:45 +0000 (UTC)

Paul Eggert <address@hidden> wrote around 24 Sep 2002
news:address@hidden:

>> From: Soren A <address@hidden>
>> Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 08:02:32 +0000 (UTC)
>>
>> > 2.53a is an old alpha version.  Can you please try it with 2.54?
>>
>> 2.53a is the latest version available packaged for Cygwin.
>
> OK, can you please have the Cygwin packager build a 2.54 version for
> you? 2.53a was an alpha version; it was not really intended for
> production use.

I've done what I can: posted about it to the Cygwin List. Sorry if it's
frustrating to learn for you'all here, but the Cygwin Autoconf package
maintainer[s] (as i understand it, its shared between two people:
Corinna Vincenz (sp?) and Charles Wilson) aren't answering. Chuck is
known to be on 'sabbatical' from Cygwin for an extended period and
Corinna just seems AWOL (heh heh).

So there isn't going to be any new Cygwin Autoconf 2.54 package anytime
soon, it seems.

  Soren A