Setting deafult value

From: Yannick
Subject: Setting deafult value
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 14:52:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

  Is there a way to set the default value for an "--enable-X" argument?

  I am using the acinclude.m4 template from kdevelop and I want to
check for QT multithreaded. I added KDE_USE_QT to autodetect qt
but I also want to add the multi-threaded support. This option can
be set by --enable-qt-mt but I'd like to avoid the user to add this
argument.

  How can I automatically set that to my configure.in file?

Thanks,

Yannick.