Re: how to AC_DEFINE* a fully evaluated variable?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: how to AC_DEFINE* a fully evaluated variable?
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:08:29 +0100

 mcmahill> I tried something like this in my configure.ac file:

 mcmahill> MYDIR=${datadir}/foo
 mcmahill> AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED(MYDIR,"$MYDIR",[default search directory for foo]

Please, read the documentation, in particular the end of the following
section.

Installation Directory Variables

   The following variables specify the directories where the package
will be installed, see *Note Variables for Installation Directories:
(standards)Directory Variables, for more information.  See the end of
this section for details on when and how to use these variables.