srcdir

From: John Poltorak
Subject: srcdir
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 11:42:07 +0000

Can someone tell me in what circumstances srcdir gets resolved into a full
pathname?

For some reason configure has recently started to provide a full pathname
for srcdir instead of just '.' which is perfectly adeqaute. I don't know
whatI may have changed to invoke this behaviour, but since I'm using OS/2
a full pathname in srcdir includes a drive letter and this appears to trip
up Make.

I guess I can use '--srcdir=.' but I didn't do that in the past and scrdir
got set to the current directory rather than being set explicitly. I'd
just like to know what I've inadvertantly changed to cause this.

--
John