Re: config.guess, config.sub changes

From: Roger Leigh
Subject: Re: config.guess, config.sub changes
Date: 23 Dec 2002 22:53:51 +0000

Wendy Palm <address@hidden> writes:

> i have updates for config.guess and config.sub (for our new machine).
>
> i also have updates for alloca.c.
>
> where do i get the latest versions and to whom do i send the updates?

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/config/

(There might be CVS too, but I don't know about that.)  alloca.c is
probably from libiberty, found in gcc/binutils (probably binutils).

As for whom to send them, it usually says in the file itself (e.g. in
config.guess: "Report bugs and patches to <address@hidden>.").

--
Roger Leigh

                GPG Public Key: 0x25BFB848 available on public keyservers