Re: Problems with bringing mozilla's configury up to date

From: Philipp Thomas
Subject: Re: Problems with bringing mozilla's configury up to date
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 13:45:34 +0200

* Earnie Boyd (address@hidden) [20030520 13:33]:

> In my searches for people, Somebody Else has never been found; I.E. if
> you don't do it, it is likely that No One Else will.

OK :) So I'll try to really dig deeper into this, but it'll take quite some
time as I've never before had to deal with m4 itself and also never had reasons
to dig deeper into the finer points of the autotools.

Had I known what this would lead into ...... But I guess that's a feeling
not too uncommon to most of us :-))))

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <address@hidden>
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany