inclusion of custom Autoconf macros

From: Ireneusz SZCZESNIAK
Subject: inclusion of custom Autoconf macros
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:41:34 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

I have a few files with custom Autoconf macros.  I can merge these
files into the file "acinclude.m4", but I would like to keep them
separate.  Therefore I want the aclocal tool to know where to search
for the files.  I do not want to to use "aclocal -I ./config", because
now I only type "autoreconf -i" after I check out the project from CVS
(the project is called "dxhdf5").

Is there a way to tell in configure.in the location of files with
custom Autoconf macros?

There was an idea (4 years ago) for the "AC_INCLUDE" macro in which
you could list the locations of .m4 files, but apparently it died
because it is not implemented in the latest release of Autoconf.

Please send me a "cc", because I am not on the list.

Thank you & best,
Irek