OT: mksite.sh html doc formatter

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: OT: mksite.sh html doc formatter
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 19:38:09 +0200

sorry for getting offtopic - I guess autoconf mailinglist is the
place where most people live that care about maximum
platform portability on the base of the least common den...

what:
   mksite.sh is yet another html doc formatter,
   ah, the 1500th microtool on freshmeat.
why:
   it has only one requirement - a bourne shell and some
   unix tools, actually the `sed`. That's unique.
where:
   http://zziplib.sf.net/mksite - a single mksite.sh file that
   can be copied and shipped along with any project.
which:
   Gives a consistent nice-looking layout to the usual
   text-oriented documentation parts. Cut-n-paste
   layout examples for the sitefiles are available.
who:
   Oh I am just involved in a few dozen opensource projects
    and 'thought it'd be a good idea to assemble the parts
    that created website stuff out of simple htm doc parts.
well:
    that should also include features for Web Accessibility
    like automatic sitemap generation and printer-friendly
    page generation. All in a 30k extensible shell script.

have fun,
-- guido                                  http://google.de/search?q=guidod
GCS/E/S/P C++/++++$ ULHS L++w- N++@ s+:a d(+-) r+@>+++ y++