Indigestion?

From: Xiaomin Silva
Subject: Indigestion?
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 15:24:36 +0000

Hello!

Her dark, pretty face xmckglittered there in front of me. I stood with my
mouth open, trying to stpr think of some way to answer her. We were locked
together this way for oemnmaybe a couple of seconds; then the sound of the
mill jumped a hitch, and something gzjscommenced to draw her back away from
me. A string somewhere I didn't see hooked on gqsw that flowered red skirt and
was tugging her back. Her fingernails peeled tkuh.
Her dark, pretty face grdcglittered there in front of me. I stood with my
mouth open, trying to inrq think of some way to answer her. We were locked
together this way for qbenmaybe a couple of seconds; then the sound of the
mill jumped a hitch, and something uxhjcommenced to draw her back away from
me. A string somewhere I didn't see hooked on atod that flowered red skirt and
was tugging her back. Her fingernails peeled yrbp.

Bye.

image/jpg