Re: Problems running autoscan

From: Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: Problems running autoscan
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 15:34:17 -0800

Ross Boylan <address@hidden> writes:

> Does this just indicate that autoscan does additional stuff for people
> who have configure.ac, or is something wrong?
>
> $ autoscan --version
> autoscan (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
> Written by David J. MacKenzie and Akim Demaille.
>
> Running on Debian GNU/Linux.  It may be relevant that the project has
> parts in subdirectories.

Hmm.  The Debian version of Autoconf is hacked up a bit (by me).
Do you have the autoconf2.13 package installed as well?  If so,
does behavior change if you remove it?
--
"It was then I realized how dire my medical situation was.  Here I was,
 a network admin, unable to leave, and here was someone with a broken