Re: error in mutt-1.5.8 when autoconf

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: error in mutt-1.5.8 when autoconf
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 16:46:45 +0100

Hello,

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 07:09:49PM -0300, Hema K wrote:
> iam getting the following when i do autoconf
> iam usin autoconf 2.59
> if the error is due to version incompatability
> then how do i find out which version to use.

> address@hidden:~/experi/mutt-1.5.8$ autoconf
> configure.in:1: error: possibly undefined macro: dnl
[...]

I have also autoconf 2.59.

When I unpack mutt-1.5.8i.tar.gz and run autoconf, I see no error.
What can I do to reproduce the error?
In other words, what exactly did you do before the error appeared?

Is it possible that your installation of autoconf is broken?

Sorry, but I cannot help here,
        Stepan