Re: Command Substitution in AC_ARG_WITH Help Strings

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: Command Substitution in AC_ARG_WITH Help Strings
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 00:54:07 +0000

Yeah, autogen has a lot of features and capabilities.  The thing is that
it's pretty simple if all you want to do is some template stuff.

I'm in the middle of converting the NTP codebase to autogen, mostly
because I want more sane command-line processing (AutoOpts) and the
ability to start generating man pages and stuff.  After that I'm going
after some of the enum/value/helpstring/etc. stuff.

It might be worth a quick test.