Re: autoreconf error: possibly undefine macro: AC_DEFINE

From: Stepan Kasal
Subject: Re: autoreconf error: possibly undefine macro: AC_DEFINE
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:30:46 +0200

Hi Carlos,

 you asked twice, so you get two answers from me.  ;-)

On Fri, Aug 26, 2005 at 09:51:57AM +0200, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> Hmm.  I cannot reproduce it.

Neither can I.  I commented out the XORG_... macro, ran aclocal
and then autoconf.  It works.

Perhaps the problem is in the XORG macro.  Does the problem disappear
if you comment out the line with XORG_... ?
If yes, we have found the guilty one.

The xorg macro is defined in a file installed with xorg, I guess.
Search for such a file under /usr/share/aclocal/ .

Then go to the xorg for a fixed version.  Or report it to them
as a bug.  If they don't know how to fix it, send the macro here,
we'll look at it.

Hope this helps,
        Stepan Kasal