Re: Help with removing .mod files with configure script [gmake distclean

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Help with removing .mod files with configure script [gmake distclean]
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 01:40:19 -0600

Ayodele Onibokun (Jimmy) wrote:
>    Does anyone knows how I can tell configure to
> remove .mod files as well each time I issue 'gmake
> distclean'?
> It does remove all the files but complains there're
> some .mod files left behind in one of my directory.
> Any suggestions would help.

I don't know what .mod files are but if you want to add additional
files to be cleaned at make distclean time then you can add them to
the DISTCLEANFILES variable.

  DISTCLEANFILES = foo.mod

See also the 'dist-hook' target.  Here is an info page example:

  dist-hook:
        rm -rf `find $(distdir)/doc -name CVS`

Bob