Re: AC_FOREACH public?

From: Keith Marshall
Subject: Re: AC_FOREACH public?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 16:24:50 +0100

On Saturday 22 October 2005 10:08 am, Allan Clark wrote:
> You might want to consider switching to elm, mutt, or a Mozilla-based
> client (if you're a graphical guy); they have these features, and are
> fairly well-tested.

I don't have any option to do this -- I am obliged by Company policy to use
Lotus Notes, which, while it does have a "Reply-to-All" option, it's badly
crippled, and fills the cc list with all sorts of rubbish.

But "Reply-to-All" is *not* the most appropriate solution -- it's what I used
here, so *you* can have *two* copies of this message.

KMail works well for me at home, and offers all the flexibility I could ever
ask for, whether the "Reply-to" header points to the list or the originator
-- see my more detailed message on the subject.  Unfortunately, using Lotus
Notes at work, you guts are going to see me replying to you privately, when I
meant to reply to the list -- please feel free to forward such replies for me.

Regards,
Keith.