autoheader problem

From: Daniel
Subject: autoheader problem
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 14:10:55 +0100

hi to all,

I'm working on a routers' firmware and I'm correcting some small
errors on the build process (maybe due to my environment).

The process signals me some errors, one of these is related to autoheader.

<snippet>
autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h', `config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for `config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows one to define a
template without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.
autoheader: warning: missing template: WORDS_BIGENDIAN
autoheader: Use AC_DEFINE([WORDS_BIGENDIAN], [], [Description])
</snippet>

I've red some manual pages, but it is definetely not easy to
understand how to use autoheader.

Can therefore somebody give me some hints on how to solve this little problem?

In the attachment you'll find the verbose output version of the command.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel