Re: ntpd autoreconf question (FreeBSD)...

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: ntpd autoreconf question (FreeBSD)...
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 06:37:32 +0000

Hi Ralf,

> So AFAICS the only reason that kept this patch from being applied was
> that it was lacking a ChangeLog entry, NEWS and documentation update.
> And a name to attach to the change.
>
> I'll put it on my list unless you're raising your hand wildly now...
> (more on automake-patches)

I've just subscribed to automake-patches.

I didn't proceed with the items you mentioned because I wasn't sure I
knew enough to do them and was hoping(!) the kth/mpkg folks would be
interested in getting their patch into the main distribution.

If you get to this first, that's great.  I'm gearing up for the next
release of NTP, which is kinda sucking a lot of my time right now.

Thanks a bunch...