autoconf detecting STL

From: Hrishikesh Muruk
Subject: autoconf detecting STL
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:17:08 +0530

Hi

I am trying to check if STL is supported by the system and then include the STL headers path in my include path.

I used AC_CXX_HAVE_STL from the macro archive. So now my configure script checks for STL when run. How do I determine the path to the STL headers directory so that I can put it in my -I path (I am using automake + autoconf to bild my project)?

Please CC me in the reply (I am not subscribed to the list).

Thank you
Hrishi

---
www.greenwaysroad.com