HELP: "uderquoted definition" issue

From: Rachmat Hidayat Al-Anshar
Subject: HELP: "uderquoted definition" issue
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi guys,

I'm on my research deploying IDS/IPS tools on my Trustix-3.0 mechine,
There is a step that ask me to run 'aclocal', and I get this message:

/usr/share/aclocal/xdelta.m4:7: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_XDELTA

run info '(automake)Extending aclocal' or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal

Obviously, I have no idea with this.
There is anyone could tell me what was happened, and how-to solve such warning
so
it can't makes any bug on my mechine.

Any response will greatly appreciated.
Thanks (^^!)