Re: Problems with AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION

From: Benoit Sigoure
Subject: Re: Problems with AM_GNU_GETTEXT_VERSION
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 19:56:55 +0100

On Jan 18, 2008, at 5:57 PM, Michael Bauschert wrote:

i get the following message:

libtoolize -c --automake --force
autopoint --force
or newer.version is older. Please upgrade to gettext- [0.14]
file requires the infrastructure from gettext-[0.14]
autopoint: *** Stop.
make: *** [make] Error 1

I'm not sure but maybe you ought to use gettextize?

Anyway, I think you do better not fiddle with aclocal/automake/ autoconf/autopoint/libtoolize/etc. and simply issue a autoreconf -fvi instead.

Benoit Sigoure aka Tsuna
EPITA Research and Development Laboratory