Re: Multiple configurations in single configure script

From: Tatu Kilappa
Subject: Re: Multiple configurations in single configure script
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 03:53:33 +0200

TK> However, i have no desire to run configure multiple times, which is
TK> why I'm asking about a setup that looks kind of as follows...

RW> As far as I know, the setup you desire is unfortunately not possible
RW> with the current Autoconf code.

Unfortunate.

I solved the problem by calling configure scripts recursively via
AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS. It takes rather long to execute configure now, but
that's not the real problem. Rather, I'm worried about the useless
duplication of code in the subsequent configure.ac files that mostly do
exactly the same thing as the parent one.

However, it works. Guess I just have to suck it up.

--
-Tatu Kilappa <address@hidden>