Re: silly question about editor

From: aaragon
Subject: Re: silly question about editor
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:08:28 -0800 (PST)

I guess what I mean is that if you put an space between the MACRO and the
starting parenthesis, the macro fails and it's not like the error will point
you to the line in the configure.ac file. Besides it's quite hard to keep
track of all closing parenthesis and to get the quotation right. So there
has to be a better way to deal with this than just using a plain text
editor.

aa