using input files in autotest

From: John Wohlbier
Subject: using input files in autotest
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:55:57 -0700

I'm in the process of switching our build system over to using autotest. We
have several tests that use input files that we keep in their test
directory. When testsuite runs it apparently creates subdirectories in which
it runs, and then removes them on success. Is there a way to tell the
testsuite to copy our input files that reside in the test directory to the
subdirectory in which it's executing? I didn't see anything obvious in the
autoconf manual.

Thanks.
jgw

--