Specifying Names manual node has a different header

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Specifying Names manual node has a different header
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:19:42 -0700

(This is Debian bug http://bugs.debian.org/312873 on the autoconf-doc
package.)

A Debian user noticed that the Specifying Names node in the Autoconf
manual has a heading of "Specifying the System Type."  The nodes don't
necessarily have the same name as the page titles, I realize, but in this
case I think the node name is a bit confusing.  "Specifying Names" sounds
like a rather more generic topic than system types.  I think it may be
worthwhile to rename this node to "Specifying the System Type" (or,
shorter, "Specifying System Types") to match its heading.

I realize that this is a bit disruptive for cross-references, so you may
not want to make this change.  I'd rather resolve this bug one way or the
other, so if you would prefer to leave this as-is, let me know and I'll
close the bug as won't-fix with an explanation.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>