Re: AH_CHECK_HEADERS

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: AH_CHECK_HEADERS
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:22:14 +0200

Hi Paolo,

* Paolo Bonzini wrote on Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 04:29:46PM CEST:
> You never heard of it, right?  Me neither until today, but KDE
> 3.5.10 uses it.

Ouch.

> https://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=199443&action=view
>
> Do we want to add it back and release 2.64.1 in a couple of weeks?

Are you volunteering (to write and test the patch)?

IIRC Eric is more or less off the net for a couple of weeks, I will be
next week.  I can cut a release after that, but only if it means almost
zero testing (meaning, nothing other than strict bugfix patches go in).
Even then I'd feel a bit awkward not asking Eric first, as well as
making the Autoconf naming convention a bit more complicated again.