Re: Server Adjustments

From: William Pursell
Subject: Re: Server Adjustments
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 06:51:34 -1000

Glus Xof wrote:

> What should I do in my configure.ac ?... Would be necessary to make
> changes in my Makefile.am ?

Apologies for perhaps excess snippage: the discussion is about
using the autotools to install in system directories.

I would make no changes to configure.ac or Makefile.am,
as you're looking in the wrong place.  The type of questions
you're asking are more appropriate for the package
management system, and you should be making changes to
your spec file and your debian/rules file, etc.

--
William Pursell