Re: AC_CHECK_FUNCS and gcc with -Werror

From: Russ Allbery
Subject: Re: AC_CHECK_FUNCS and gcc with -Werror
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 13:17:01 -0800

Steffen Dettmer <address@hidden> writes:

> Do you have some suggestions what tools could help to do such
> nightly builds?

I'm afraid the scale of development I usually do is a bit smaller, and a
cron job that does a git pull, builds the software, runs make warnings and
make check, and mails out the log file if anything fails is sufficient for
what I've done.  I just wrote a simple one myself.

--
Russ Allbery (address@hidden)             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>