TR: Re: Why $abs_buildir or $buildir is empty

From: GAVA Cédric
Subject: TR: Re: Why $abs_buildir or $buildir is empty
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 12:39:27 +0200

Dear autoconfers

Sorry for over posting, but, even after RTFM, I don't understand something
about variable...

First : I don't understand why $abs_builddir is empty when I use it in my
configure.ac (see below)
Second : supposing prefix=/toto/
I don't understand why ${includedir} is expanded in "$(prefix)/include" and not
"/toto/include"

Definitely, I don't catch unix scripts...

Thanks for your graceful help

Best regards