Re: new triplet for x32 psABI?

From: Michael LIAO
Subject: Re: new triplet for x32 psABI?
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 15:57:28 -0700

Most examples would be related to tools generating code.

Suppose you have a software package with several hard-coded fully
optimized assembly file for different targets. Your build system need
to know the current target as well as target ABI to select the correct
assembly file to build it. It even desirable if it includes a simple
script to help generate assembly code (like the one in OpenSSL), you'd
better know the target ABI to prepare proper glue code without
breaking ABI.

Yours
- Michael