Re: Cannot build application with pkg-config using autoconf, automake

From: mi16
Subject: Re: Cannot build application with pkg-config using autoconf, automake
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:00:36 -0800 (PST)

>you're missing the m4 from the pkg-config package.  install the relevant dev
>packages from your distro to get it.
>-mike

Many thanks Mike and Vincent.

After adding to configure.ac a string -
AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR([/c/Tools/gtkmm/share/aclocal])
and changing in Makefile.am the string -
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = ${ACLOCAL_FLAGS}
to a string -
ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = ${ACLOCAL_FLAGS} -I /c/Tools/gtkmm/share/aclocal
everything begin working fine.

I am not sure I do it in a right way, but it works.

Mikhail.